Saturday, September 12, 2009

Past Month's Activities

I know I'm very lame at updating my blog on a regular basis and I usually mention that I'll try to be better at updating but this time I really mean it!

I've done three shoots with local music group Basic Radio (listen to their song "Trans Fat" it's very catchy) who are currently in the process of getting out their yet to be titled full length. They gave me a chance to hear a couple tracks off the album and it is honestly some of the best tunes I've heard in awhile. So needless to say I'm stoked to work with these guys and wholeheartedly support them.

Here is a photo from our first session together:




Our second session:




And third session:




I'm super stoked for these guys to release their album and hope we do more shoots because they are wicked fun to work with!

No comments: